Sunday Evening Oct 5th Long Weekend
Cost will be fixed price package of $100 per family vehicle
There will be three lucky numbers drawn for the three fantastic prizes; every camping family will be eligible to win
Those who are afraid of missing out seeing the N.R.L Grand finial that weekend, the Crown Hotel Urbenville will have the big screen display of the big match; roast dinner also available at the Crown Hotel
It's going to be a weekend where you can have the best of everything.
October Long Weekend 2014 Lucky door prize
Captain Mike Jarvis of Pterodactyl Helicopters will be back again to do his ever popular joy flights weather permitting; at the bargain price of $65 for Adults and $55 for kids
“October Labour Day long weekend will be a fixed price package of $100 per vehicle due to the high cost of the extras available over the weekend The package will not be broken”
Early booking essential:
You can call us, email us or fill the booking form on the left hand side and some one from levuka will contact you to confirm your booking
Phone: (02) 6634-1338
- N.B. Make sure that your number-plates are free of any mud before leaving the park.
- We will have new arrangements in place for our rubbish over the weekend to comply with EPA following the Carbon Tax legislation. Once we know exactly what we are required to do we will put it up on the net.
- Dogs must have some type of tick protection.
- Bring long sleeve tops and long pants if you plan to do any of the walks, lavender oil and RID
- We have Telstra Next G phone reception only. The reception on park can be poor because of the hills.
- A small generator is fine if you plan to camp away from the main camping grounds. Please turn off by 9pm. If you need a generator for medical reasons please tell us so that we can place you in the most appropriate area to meet your needs
- You may bring your own porta-loo and bury the contents. A porta-loo palice is available at the Woodenbong Camping area beside the swimming pool at no cost.
- A courtesy bus will be available from the Crown Hotel Urbenville. They have a new menu and a guest chef over Easter and a program of entertainment.