Labour Day Long Weekend. 2013
Helicopter Joyflights over Levuka 4x4 Park.
Helicopter Joyflights over Levuka 4x4 Park. Capt. Mike Jarvis of Pterodactyl Helicopters will be offering flights - $65 Adult, $55 children. This will be an awesome experience being offered at an affordable price.
BRING YOUR CAMERA
4 Free Tickets for Flights to be Wone
We're excited to announce that our friends at Westside 4x4 are donating 2 free tickets and levuka 2 free tickets for flights on the October long weekend. Each car camping at Levuka on the Oct weekend will be automatically entered into the random draw. Winners will be announced during the weekend.
Other activities in the pipeline.
LOOKING FOWARD TO A GREAT WEEKEND.
Early booking essential:
You can call us, email us or fill the booking form on the left hand side and some one from levuka will contact you to confirm your booking
Phone: (02) 6634-1338
- N.B. Make sure that your number-plates are free of any mud before leaving the park.
- We will have new arrangements in place for our rubbish over the weekend to comply with EPA following the Carbon Tax legislation. Once we know exactly what we are required to do we will put it up on the net.
- Dogs must have some type of tick protection.
- Bring long sleeve tops and long pants if you plan to do any of the walks, lavender oil and RID
- We have Telstra Next G phone reception only. The reception on park can be poor because of the hills.
- A small generator is fine if you plan to camp away from the main camping grounds. Please turn off by 9pm. If you need a generator for medical reasons please tell us so that we can place you in the most appropriate area to meet your needs
- You may bring your own porta-loo and bury the contents. A porta-loo palice is available at the Woodenbong Camping area beside the swimming pool at no cost.
- A courtesy bus will be available from the Crown Hotel Urbenville. They have a new menu and a guest chef over Easter and a program of entertainment.