Thursday 13th, Friday 14th, Saturday 15th, Sunday 17th
Bargain weekend with the same price for the past six years.
Cost $200 per family vehicle covers you from Thursday evening through until any time Monday.
A family vehicle is 2 parents and up to three children
Gates open 4pm Thursday
Sign-in at the office on the camping ground.
Good Friday. Vehicles arriving all day.
Please do not arrive between 12pm and 3.30 pm as we will be undergoing staff training and safety
Easter 2017 Featuring
Rhanata from Wildlife Rescue will give a talk on how to help injured animals, especially after road trauma. Kids Club/ Junior Landcare. Feature Creature this year is the Spotted Quall.
Parents should accompany children and be responsible for their safety.
Sunday Depending on the number of entrants the damper cooking contest will be held at the shed on camping ground B Please register your interest in this event when booking.
all day slow pack up and drive safely home.
Rubbish a big issue now
- We no longer have access to landfill
- We must do the primary sorting ourselves.
- Please place all recyclable items in rubbish bags, tie the tops and place in the recycle bin.
- All general rubbish, in bags with the tops tied and placed in the rubbish bins.
- NO FOOD ITEMS IN THE BINS PLEASE.
- Compost bins are located at the wash sheds on camping ground A and B and on Forest Hill.
- Nappies should be placed in the specially marked bins or into plastic bags with the tops tied and placed in the rubbish bins.
- If you feel energetic then special tubs for bottles and cans are close to the entrance gates. If they are already in rubbish bags this helps me get all the refuse away when the tip is open.
Thank you for your cooperation Rosemary
How to Get Here...
Respect our neighbors please. Young families live along this road and they become upset if their baby is covered in dust. The turn-off from Urbenville onto Plantation Road is very sharp and should be taken slowly otherwise a roll-over may occur and the neighbor will become very upset, so please take care.
Ignore G.P.S. and use map
Early booking essential:
You can call us, email us or fill the booking form on the left hand side and some one from levuka will contact you to confirm your booking
Phone: (02) 6634-1338
- N.B. Make sure that your number-plates are free of any mud before leaving the park.
- We will have new arrangements in place for our rubbish over the weekend to comply with EPA following the Carbon Tax legislation. Once we know exactly what we are required to do we will put it up on the net.
- Dogs must have some type of tick protection.
- Bring long sleeve tops and long pants if you plan to do any of the walks, lavender oil and RID
- We have Telstra Next G phone reception only. The reception on park can be poor because of the hills.
- A small generator is fine if you plan to camp away from the main camping grounds. Please turn off by 9pm. If you need a generator for medical reasons please tell us so that we can place you in the most appropriate area to meet your needs
- You may bring your own porta-loo and bury the contents. A porta-loo palice is available at the Woodenbong Camping area beside the swimming pool at no cost.
- Courtesy bus service is no longer running to the Crown hotel Urbenville