Australia Day 2014
- The Easter package of $200 per vehicle will not be broken or altered.
- Sign in at Camping Ground.
- No EFTPOS available
- Do not use GPS or Google Earth to find Levuka, go to the map on this web page
LOOKING FOWARD TO A GREAT AUSTRALIA DAY
EASTER 2014 18th until 21st
- Cost will be $200 per family vehicle.
- Sign-in at the camping ground.
- Gates open at 3.30pm. Thursday 17th
- This is our big fund raiser for the Westpac Rescue Helicopter
- Raffle tickets on sale from Thursday evening.
- Saturday evening novelty night-run (entry by donation)
- Every cent that you donate for the night run and the raffles will go to the Rescue Helicopter, no costs will come out.
- (We are more honest than some of our former politicians)
- Toowoomba ARB is our major sponsor and is joined by Capalaba businesses Qld Trailer Spares, Repco, BCF and Redland
- 4WD Centre. The NAB may also sponsor children’s activities.
- Stacks of prizes are up for grabs, including a full rescue kit donated by ARB Toowoomba; 6x4 box trailer from Qld Trailer
- Spares; a 1200kg winch donated by our event organiser Dave Schubers; and a generator from a private donor.
- Watch this space for more prizes to be announced
- Saturday night entertainment is courtesy of The Memphis Movers, and Don Coster (back by popular demand) will be our feature artist on Sunday evening.
- Helicopter rides will be available again and the cost will be about $60 per person again, depending on aviation-gas prices.
- April 2014
Early booking essential:
You can call us, email us or fill the booking form on the left hand side and some one from levuka will contact you to confirm your booking
Phone: (02) 6634-1338
- N.B. Make sure that your number-plates are free of any mud before leaving the park.
- We will have new arrangements in place for our rubbish over the weekend to comply with EPA following the Carbon Tax legislation. Once we know exactly what we are required to do we will put it up on the net.
- Dogs must have some type of tick protection.
- Bring long sleeve tops and long pants if you plan to do any of the walks, lavender oil and RID
- We have Telstra Next G phone reception only. The reception on park can be poor because of the hills.
- A small generator is fine if you plan to camp away from the main camping grounds. Please turn off by 9pm. If you need a generator for medical reasons please tell us so that we can place you in the most appropriate area to meet your needs
- You may bring your own porta-loo and bury the contents. A porta-loo palice is available at the Woodenbong Camping area beside the swimming pool at no cost.
- A courtesy bus will be available from the Crown Hotel Urbenville. They have a new menu and a guest chef over Easter and a program of entertainment.